Quantcast

where are the target files?

hdzhang264

I installed from a binary distribution "cegcc_mingw32ce_cygwin1.7_r1375.tar.bz2 ".

I am using arm-wince-mingw32ce tools.

I am using Linux platform  to develop.

What is the nature of your problem ?  --------can not found the target file (.o file).

Can you send us a small source that demonstrates the problem ?

        When compile my project, none of error occurs. But after compile, none of the target file is found under the project folder.  (If I use arm-linux-gcc/arm-linux-as,the target file is right.)

:

the output shows no one error or warning.

just like "arm-mingw32ce-gcc.exe -o *.c -o *.o","arm-mingw32ce-as.exe -o *.o *.s".

I found it did not compile the file ever, because it did not point any error even i put some obvious wrong code in my files.

2011-11-29

hdzhang264

Makefile (2K) Download Attachment

Re: where are the target files?

Vincent Torri-2

2011/11/30 hdzhang264 <[hidden email]>

I installed from a binary distribution "cegcc_mingw32ce_cygwin1.7_r1375.tar.bz2 ".

I am using arm-wince-mingw32ce tools.

I am using Linux platform  to develop.

What is strange to me is that you use a "cygwin" toolchain to cross-compile on a linux platform.

Vincent Torri

What is the nature of your problem ?  --------can not found the target file (.o file).

Can you send us a small source that demonstrates the problem ?

        When compile my project, none of error occurs. But after compile, none of the target file is found under the project folder.  (If I use arm-linux-gcc/arm-linux-as,the target file is right.)

:

the output shows no one error or warning.

just like "arm-mingw32ce-gcc.exe -o *.c -o *.o","arm-mingw32ce-as.exe -o *.o *.s".

I found it did not compile the file ever, because it did not point any error even i put some obvious wrong code in my files.

2011-11-29

hdzhang264

Re: where are the target files?

hdzhang264
I`m so sorry , i have installed the correct version.

and now , I have two enviroment: mingw32ce-cygwin on cygwin , and mingw32ce on Linux.

But under cygwin enviroment, any target file can not found.
under linux enviroment, I found a error: "PLD" instruction can not be supported!

so I have to add the following codes according some people said:
#ifndef HAVE_PLD
.macro pld reg
.endm
#endif

after this,
still errors about 'pld':
"too many posiontoinal arguments"

the code : "pld [r1,#124]"

2011-12-01

hdzhang264

fopen() failed?

hdzhang264
I am using mingw32ce on Linux.

the code follows:

FILE *fpin;
fpin=fopen("myfile.avs","rb+");

In makefile, i used arm-mingw32ce-gcc, make is ok.

But when it runs on wince5.0,  the fpin returns NULL always.

"myfile.avs" and excutable file lies in the same directory.

2011-12-01

hdzhang264

Re: fopen() failed?

hdzhang264

I tried as follows:

fpin=fopen("//Software//myfile.avs","rb+");
fpin=fopen("/Software/myfile.avs","rb+");
fpin=fopen("\\Software\\myfile.avs","rb+");
("myfile.avs" is put under "Software" directory)

fpin still returns NULL!

2011-12-01

hdzhang264