Quantcast

where are the target files?

hdzhang264

I installed from a binary distribution "cegcc_mingw32ce_cygwin1.7_r1375.tar.bz2 ".

I am using arm-wince-mingw32ce tools.

I am using Linux platform  to develop.

What is the nature of your problem ?  --------can not found the target file (.o file).

Can you send us a small source that demonstrates the problem ?

        When compile my project, none of error occurs. But after compile, none of the target file is found under the project folder.  (If I use arm-linux-gcc/arm-linux-as,the target file is right.)

:

the output shows no one error or warning.

just like "arm-mingw32ce-gcc.exe -o *.c -o *.o","arm-mingw32ce-as.exe -o *.o *.s".

2011-11-29

hdzhang264

Makefile (2K) Download Attachment