Quantcast

using arm-mingw32ce-gcc

Timothy Wall
I'm trying to build a dll, cross-compiling on linux with arm-mingw32ce-gcc.  Is there a CE .lib file I need to link against or any special flags?

I've compiled the simple "hello world" with a message box (which works on my target windows mobile 6.1 emulator), but when compiling my dll I get a bunch of undefined references to basic things like malloc/free and some other things that look more obscure.

Ultimately the DLL is to be loaded by phoneME for some JNI support (I've also got a simple phoneME app working).

I compiled on linux against the SF SVN repository; I'm in the process of pulling down the (more recent?) version from gitorious.

Thanks
T.