mmap with arm-cegcc

Prageeth
Hi,

We are working with arm-cegcc toolchain, v0.55, on Ubuntu Linux. It looks like the POSIX porting layer is missing mmap support. This is our understanding:

(a) There is no mmap (and related in-memory management functions) support either in v0.55 or v0.59.

(b) Searching this mailing list shows the following thread that has a patch for mmap:

Our questions:

1. Does the latest CeGCC project source files have mmap support?

2. If not, is anyone using the above patch in any of their live projects now?

Thanks,
Prageeth