Quantcast

'doze comes to ARMs in full

Paul Sokolovsky
Hello,

http://www.eetimes.com/electronics-news/4211666/ARM-share-price-soars-on-Windows-reports

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: 'doze comes to ARMs in full

Craig Vanderborgh
This is truly hilarious.  Microsoft is once again showing us that they
JUST DON'T GET IT.

At some point in the near future they're going to have to do something
innovative and compelling or they're finished.

Running "full Windows" on mobile devices is not what I'm talking about
either.  WHERE is the innovation?

Happy Holidays, everyone..
Craig