Quantcast

cegcc status

Vincent Richomme
Hi,

So finally what is the status of cegcc ?
Can we reliably compile cegcc from sources and now does it work fine
or is there still some issues ?
If it's ok maybe we could make some release for cygwin 1.7/Snow
leopard/linux ...

Re: cegcc status

Danny Backx
On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 13:00 +0100, Vincent R. wrote:
> So finally what is the status of cegcc ?
> Can we reliably compile cegcc from sources and now does it work fine
> or is there still some issues ?
> If it's ok maybe we could make some release for cygwin 1.7/Snow
> leopard/linux ...

My tests with arm-mingw32ce and i386-mingw32ce were good.

Yes, please try using it !

Haven't been able to spend enough time on arm-cegcc yet so I don't know
what causes the problem there.

        Danny
--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info