cegcc/mingw32ce with gcc 4.6.3

Max Kellermann
Hi,

I have updated my cegcc fork to gcc 4.6.3, here's my release
2012-03-13:

 http://max.kellermann.name/projects/cegcc/
 http://max.kellermann.name/download/xcsoar/devel/cegcc/

Max

Re: cegcc/mingw32ce with gcc 4.6.3

André Hentschel
Am 13.03.2012 23:13, schrieb Max Kellermann:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated my cegcc fork to gcc 4.6.3, here's my release
> 2012-03-13:
>
>  http://max.kellermann.name/projects/cegcc/
>  http://max.kellermann.name/download/xcsoar/devel/cegcc/

It would be great to generate a mingw-arm that can compile for WoA (Win8 on ARM) and maybe also for CE.
mostly you need to change the machine type and provide the libs and includes (partly already there for the x86 stuff).
WoA makes use of Thumb2, but there's no need to have compiler support for it.
I'd guess it's not that hard when you're familiar with the code.
We could make use of that in Wine for example.
E.g. crosscompiling Wine dlls missing in WoA to add additional functions, or simply crosscompile the testsuite.
I already was able to run WoA PEs (compiled with VS11beta) in Wine...
Thoughts?

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel