UCHAR_MAX lacking

Johnny Willemsen
Hi,

We found that in limits.h UCHAR_MAX is not defined, can someone have a look
at this?

Johnny

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/basedefs/limits.h.html
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/296az74e%28VS.71%29.aspx

Re: UCHAR_MAX lacking

Pedro Alves-4
On Wednesday 30 December 2009 08:27:06, Johnny Willemsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We found that in limits.h UCHAR_MAX is not defined, can someone have a look
> at this?

/me confused.  This compiles fine for me, 0.51, 0.59, and with gcc trunk:

 #include <limits.h>

 int main ()
 {
  return UCHAR_MAX;
 }

How did you test it?

--
Pedro Alves

Re: UCHAR_MAX lacking

Johnny Willemsen
Hi,

> How did you test it?

I got this forwarded from someone who tries to use loki with cegcc. I will
recheck his email and files to see where his problem is.

Johnny