Quantcast

Re: cegcc/mingw32ce with gcc 4.6.3

Avtar Singh
(Continuing with an old thread because of context)

Hi,

I have downloaded Max's cegcc fork (mail below), and built the mingw32ce toolchain. Build has been successful on 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Simple programs work fine. However, if I have a simple program with a "virtual" function, it throws a Data Abort. The program that I am trying to run is reproduced below:

/* tv1.cpp */
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

class TVA {
    public:
    int pm() { return 10; }
    virtual int vm();
};

int TVA::vm() { return 20; }

int main() {
    cout << "tv1-begin";

    TVA a1;
    int rv = a1.pm();
    cout << rv;

    cout << "tv1-end";
    return 0;
}

Command line: arm-mingw32ce-g++ tv1.cpp -o tv1.exe
Note: Result is same whether enable-auto-import is used or not used

Is the support for "virtual" broken in this toolchain too?

Thanks,
Avtar

From: Max Kellermann <max@du...> - 2012-03-13 22:13