MS COFF obj? DLL only?

James Tyou
Hi, All,

First thanks to Cegcc for everything!

years ago, I use arm-wince-pe to compile c file with inline assembly, produce COFF object file, then link by MS links.
but seems the current cegcc toolchain can not produce MS-COFF capabilities file,

AM I WRONG?

Or,  only by building DLL file with cegcc, the inline asm feature of GCC toolchain can be used?

Best Regards
jT

Re: MS COFF obj? DLL only?

James Tyou
sorry for the last mail,

I've confirmed that cegcc really generate coff format obj , which can be linked by MS tools.